I like to see what kinds of things other people work on when they say they are programmers. Here are some of the most recent ones I’ve noticed:
- “Stack-It”, not sure of the name, but I found it via Stack-It: An incredibly easy way to manage and share groups of links.
- Subzin is really cool: enter a phrase or quote from a movie, and it will return the exact movie and time it occurs. As I say, very helpful when you’re trying to remember what movie that cool quote was from.
- TreeSheets; “free-form data organization”; it looks pretty cool, kind of like a mind-mapper, but not sure yet what it does. No-charge, but not (yet?) free/open, I think it’s not yet ready for Mac OS X yet either.
- Reminders (link to LifeHacker article) is another list app for iPod/Phone, with a slight twist.
- Wunderlist, another list manager.